ELISSA R. WEDEMEYER, O.D.
Dr. Wedemeyer’s office is a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. We are always looking for ways to improve as a practice, too, so you if you have any suggestions or comments, we’d love to hear from you!
With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20
Dr. Wedemeyer provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Complete line of fashion and professional frames
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
- 8:00am - 5:00pm
- 8:00am - 5:00pm
- 7:00am - 4:00pm
- 11:00am - 6:00pm
- 8:00am - 1:00pm
It is the mission of our office to provide quality optometric services to our patients in a caring, comfortable, and safe environment. We will accomplish this by:
- We will maintain a patient satisfaction attitude. Our patients are our optometric family and as such will be treated with respect and the same caring and complete attention we would give a personal family member.
- We will maintain an office atmosphere that is warm and inviting and not cold and clinical.
- We will maintain the highest level of licensure available in the ability to provide optometric patient care.
- We will keep abreast of all of the latest innovations in optical materials, and the latest technology in the care of our patients.
- We will stay educated in the ability to use the above materials and technology.
- We will provide only quality warranted materials to our patients.
- We will maintain good referral relationships with other health care providers when the appropriate referral is required.
I have been seeing Dr. Wedemeyer for what seems like forever ( over 30 years) She is the best. Professional, personable, and very competent. I don’t live in Sugar Land any more but still drive back to have my exams.